Terms & Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by Saffron Organic. If you need to get in contact with us, or have any questions, comments or feedback please use the feedback form on the Contact Us page, or use the details below.
14 South Road
Essex CB11 3DH
2. We have done all that we can to ensure that the information on our website is up to date and as accurate as possible, but we do not guarantee that it is. If you have any questions about the information on our website please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. We take your privacy very seriously and do not disclose, sell or pass on any of your details to third parties other than to fulfil the delivery of your order.
4. You must not copy the names, logos, trademarks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written content on the Site. If you would like images or information please get in touch.
5. By placing an order on our website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you find that, after placing an order you have made a mistake and cannot change it in the Shopping Bag section, please get in contact and we will make the change for you.
6. Once you receive confirmation of your order, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. This term protects us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you to ensure that the price is acceptable.
7. We process all our orders as quickly as possible and take all reasonable steps to deliver within the guidelines on our website. However we cannot be held liable for any delays outside our control including, but not limited to, payment authorisation or delays caused by the courier.
8. Please see our Returns page for full information on our returns policy. If you would like to cancel an order please do so by email or phone within 7 days of purchase.
If returning an item please send back the un-opened, unused goods in their original packaging and condition to the address detailed in our returns policy. Please note we cannot give refunds or exchanges for used or opened items.
9. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions in the future and will post them here if we do.
These terms do not affect your legal rights. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Course Terms & Conditions
If you would like to cancel your place on a course, please let us know 4 weeks before the course date, by emailing email@example.com, to receive a full refund. If you let us know less than 4 weeks, but more than 2 weeks until the course date, we will refund 50% of the course fee. If less than 2 weeks notice is given we will not be able to refund your course fee.
We will do our upmost to ensure that courses go ahead as planned. However, in the event that a course is rescheduled due to matters out of our control, we will let you know as soon as possible and transfer your place to the new course date.
Review Terms & Conditions
By accessing and submitting content on our website, you accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of these rules.
We are keen that our customers get all the information they need to make informed decisions about our products. We encourage all customers who have purchased a product via our website to share their experiences of the product, but to follow these simple guidelines:
Your review must:
- Be your honest opinion, whether positive or negative
- Be accurate, where it states facts
- Be relevant, focus on specific features of a product and your experience with it
- Be concise, there is no limit but we recommend no more than 300 words
However, your review must not:
- Be obscene, distasteful, offensive or spiteful
- Be defamatory to or harass another person
- Impersonate another person or misrepresent your identity
- Contain the name, contact details or any other personal data of another person
- Contain any advertising or promotional material or links to another website
- Contain material created by another person or which infringes the rights of another person
- Contain details about price or availability
- Comment on another customer review
These guidelines apply to every customer review and must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether a customer review breaches these guidelines.
How we may use your customer review
You shall retain ownership of any copyright in any customer review you submit to our website, but by submitting a customer review you shall:
1. grant us the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute the material contained in your customer review. Such permission is free of charge and never-ending.
2. warrant to us that your review is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and does not contravene any of our guidelines (as set out above).
Review Competition Official Rules
The entry deadline for participation in the monthly competition is the last day of each month 11:59pm (GMT). An entry is created when a registered online account user completes a product review at www.saffronorganic.co.uk during the monthly period, and the product review is subsequently approved by Saffron Organic in relation to our terms and conditions above.
To complete a product review, select a product you wish to review by identifying the brand and the product, and follow the online instructions to either log in to your user account, or establish a free user account by completing the registration form. Follow the instructions to complete and submit a product review. Please ensure you comply with the full product review terms and conditions set out above.
Review Competition Terms and Conditions
- Each applicant may create multiple entries in any one month.
- Entries will be judged by Saffron Organic and a single winner selected each month for the best product review submitted from all eligible entries in that month.
- Please be sure to provide a valid email address, daytime contact phone number and mailing address at registration. In the event that an entry is disqualified due to the provided details being incorrect, incomplete, a duplicate, or not being those of the participant, the prize will not be sent out and an email notification will be sent instead. Once an entry has been judged or notified as being ineligible, requests to change the details of the applicant will not be accepted.
- Saffron Organic accepts no responsibility in the event that the prize cannot be mailed out because the winner could not be contacted, i.e., incorrect email address or other incorrect contact information.
- This competition is open to end users within the UK.
- All winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date for the competition. If a winner does not reply to the prize confirmation notice by the specified time, they will be considered to have abandoned their claim to the prize.
- Prizes will be provided to winners, within 30 days of the closing date of the competition by post.
- Saffron Organic reserves the right to disqualify an applicant if the details provided are found to be fake or untrue.
- The prizes are provided as is and may not be exchanged for cash. The in event of a product shortage or other factors that lead to a change in the contents of the prizes, Saffron Organic reserves the right to substitute a prize with a product of equal value.
- Some offers may not be applicable to free vouchers. This includes, but is not limited to, free samples.
- The voucher is valid for a period of 1 month from the date the winner is emailed the voucher.